Your Trusted Tolling Equipment Repair Provider
Did you know that Renova specializes in repairing tolling equipment?
Renova is a highly regarded repair service provider for national integrators, manufacturers, and enterprise end-users, including tolling authorities and turnpikes across the country. Whether you have legacy or no longer supported equipment, Renova has got you covered. In this blog post, we will explore the range of tolling equipment repairs offered by Renova and why we should be your go-to repair service provider.
Whether you need a repair coin vault for your toll collection system, LPR camera, Renova can provide the necessary repairs to get your equipment back up and running. Renova offers repairs for coin vaults, coin sorters, metal vaults, automated parking equipment, LPR and PTZ cameras, mainboards, and more.
Renova's extensive repair capabilities include common SKUs such as:
- SKU: 100N004 – Atoll Technology TRIE System Board, Conduent P/N CALUA00300
- SKU: 100N007 – Atoll Technology PCB Heid for vault ID reading, Conduent P/N CAVHA00400
- SKU: 100N025 – Attol Technology/Nomisma UCTR PCB (Flash RAM), Conduent P/N CALUA00400
- SKU: 100N033 – Atoll Technology/Nomisma AISY PCB – Vault Switching Sensor, Conduent P/N CACHA01300
- SKU: 100N036 – Atoll Technology/Nomisma CAMI-2 PCB, Conduent P/N CALUA00100
- SKU: 100N050 – Atoll Technology MOSY PCB, Conduent P/N CALUA01200
- SKU: 100N051 – Atoll Technology BACO PCB, Conduent P/N CALUA00200
- SKU: 600N402 – Fareco Complete Regulated Power Supply Assy, Fareco P/N CEM053
- SKU: 910A006 – Display Assembly, Conduent P/N CAPFA00100
Renova Technology has earned a reputation as a trusted repair service provider for world-class manufacturers like Conduent. They also serve integrators, highway and turnpike authorities, municipalities, and more. Renova’s dedication to quality and customer satisfaction has made them a go-to partner for tolling equipment repairs.
Ok, so ready for repair?
Obtaining repair services from Renova is a seamless process. By simply requesting a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), you can initiate the repair process. Renova’s team will promptly send over a menu of repair options to choose from. What sets Renova apart is their quick turnaround time, with an average lead time of 7-10 business days for repairs. Additionally, Renova does not charge any diagnostic fees. Contact Renova today and experience top-notch tolling equipment repair services that keep your operations running smoothly.